Pages

Pages

Thursday 7 December 2017

Christmas card...



I know, back already...but just realised I have forgot to post this easy peasy card I made, so love the pink and all the glitter and the torn vellum has been a big favourite for me this year...do hope you like...
The big gorgeous swirly stamp was heat embossed with white powder, then I just ran ink all over and wiped the excess off the embossed design, once again, I sprayed it over with CraftersCompanion Spray and Shine and threw glitter at it, that's was it I think, oh and the vellum is also embossed....so easy to make...
Off to find a challenge or two, big thanks for any comments you leave, always appreciated..
Have a lovely evening, hugs Janette.xx

6 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Janette this is just stunning I thought you had embossed on pink card your colour is stunning

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning Christmas card it is so delicate and pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chrissy said...

Maybe easy for you, but this is absolutely gorgeous..I love the pink and white and beautiful shimmer..gorgeous Janette.

luv CHRISSYxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

such a beautiful card looks so delicate Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Brenda said...

GORGEOUS!

Tamie said...

The shine is perfect and I am looking forward to trying this technique myself. The shine adds to the elegance of your creation. Thank you so much for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge Anything Goes/optional twist Fun Folds challenge.

Tamie DT

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...