Pages

Pages

Saturday 30 December 2017

Final post for the year...


I hope you all you all enjoyed Christmas, did you get some lovely gifts, I did well, but not much Craft related, which is ok, lets face it, we crafty people can go on forever, I did get some new distress inks and blending tools from one of my lot, so that was nice....The weather has been rubbish, no snow, very bad for the kids...haha...all that is left for me to say is that I hope the coming year is good to us all...have fun enjoy, I'll be up watching the telly but will toast the new year in....all the best...xx

4 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

All the best to you and your family hoping 2018 is a good year god we need one

Jackie T said...

Happy New Year to you and your family. We will be having a quiet time at home. That is fine with use though. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Merry said...

Wishing you and your family a fantastic New Year. Hippie its full of fun adventures.

Margarets designer cards said...

Happy New Year to you and the family, hope you have a good crafty year

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...