Pages

Pages

Wednesday 9 August 2017

A little set of drawers...re-do...



Hi Everyone, are you enjoying the lovely sunny day, I have been very busy this week, and it's doing me no favours, but, hopefully now I can get a good rest up before the family turn up on Friday....not that I have lots to do for them, but company can sometimes wipe me out...ANYWAYS...thought I would share a re-do I did for Carla this week, this little drawer set has wondered through both our homes, and I just wanted something to do that wasn't 'to much' for me...so here is is...I am quite pleased and she loves it...[till next time..]
Before we started..
And here it is now...all tarted up...
Sanded, painted and waxed, filigree what-its cut in half and hot glued on and the Tonic die set came to the rescue for the numbers, I cut from heavy card a couple of times, layered them up and painted in charcoal chalk paint same as the filigree bits, shame the handles couldn't be changes, but the don't screw on and are stuck fast.....if it ain't broke don't fix it....
Inside the drawers I painted Duck Egg chalk paint..
So there you have it, hope you like...may go see if I can find any challenges to fit it...
Have a lovely evening and see you all soon...

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

Your drawers came up really lovely Janette..makes me want to rush out and get more paint brushes and paint something..wonder what she will put in them..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Caz said...

oh wow love this..great work Janette xx

Aunty Sue said...

Totally stunning love them and dont forget Tonic &win challenge as you have tonic dies there is a link on my blog with the sledge. Good luck

Mrs.B said...

A great makeover Janette and I love how you've painted the inside of the drawers too. The die cuts are a lovely feature

Avril xx

kay said...

Hi Janette, I love your transformation of the drawers x

Margarets designer cards said...

Sorry this is a late comment
Well done that is a gorgeous make over and now a lovely set of drawers.
Have a lovely day Friday and a lovely weekend

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...