Pages

Pages

Tuesday 4 July 2017

Good afternoon lovelies...



As you can maybe tell I am still walking on air with our latest little one, and today I got to hold him and he is a little sweetie...
ANYWAY

I have so many things piling up in my 'not yet blogged file', I thought it was as good a time as any to share this I made for my good friends birthday in June, 
I used lots of dies on this one, and the DP you can see came from a really huge book I bought in Lidl would you believe, it's lovely stuff too, oh and glitter, they should always have glitter for this girl...lol
An ALL DRESSED UP image coloured with Flexmarkers and sprayed with some fixer, which I think I went abit over-board with...

Alittle close up of that sweet image, so cute...
Off to see if I can fit it into any challenges out there, thanks so much for being here again and for all your lovely messages, it's so heart warming isn't it...

8 comments:

Caz said...

Beautiful Janette....xx

Mrs.B said...

This is lovely Janette, love the design.
Avril xx

Aunty Sue said...

Not ott and this so stunning the layers and detail is awesome. Yes you know I love glitter. Thanks

Kim said...

fabulous creation, love all the die cuts!
Kim x

Chrissy said...

WOW...beautiful Janette..your friend must have been thrilled to bits, your pop up box is gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carole Pollard said...

What a fabulous box the design is gorgeous Thanks for joining All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge this time love and hugs Carole x

Bernadet said...

This is just a fantastic box!
So glad you joining us at All Dressed Up Challengeblog!
*Bernadet DT*

Lilibet said...

Wow stunning design. So creative! Thanks for joining the challenge at All Dressed up blog & Good luck, Liz (:(|)x

Featured post

Thankyou.

 Just wanted to say a huge Thankyou to everyone who has asked how my daughter, Carla is doing.  She is feeling much better now, the hospital...