Pages

Pages

Friday 29 April 2016

CraftyCatz challenge #322.....Fairy time...


Good morning and welcome to my blog for a new challenge at CRAFTYCATZ....
As you know I have been missing in action for a few weeks, and I am raring to go....well, kinda....
It is the turn of our lovely Nick, just returned from Oz she is too, so all refreshed....I think...anyways, she would like to see Fairies or an Enchanted theme going on.... 
Our sponsor this time is the Stamping Boutique who have a great prize for you, all details are on the challenge blog....

I made a little hanger ..
Just cut out some heavy card, covered in dp from the Range, used a sizzix TH die , wild orchid flowers, wording from another TH die, ribbon,buttons etc; stash the burlap ribbon is from Bertie's Bows...don't you just love that name.....lol...

Hope you can come and join us....
I am off to see if this will fit any challenges...
Got one...SugarNellie...ATG, which is always a favourite...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you all have a nice week-end, Bank hols for us in the UK, but the weather is just awful and COLD...brrrrrrr.....
It is also the anniversery of my Mother's passing, 12yrs on Saturday, I still miss her so very much....I am sure you all feel the same way, we only get one mam...look back  to the happy days..... 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for your visit...


11 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Hi janette what a cutie you have for us. great to see you back and love what you have done with the Sugar nellie image. Yes we only get 1 mum time flys so quickly and i know it will be a hard day saturday but she will be looking down on you with pride.. Hugs xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Absolutely stunning Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful Janette love it and so glad to seeing you blogging again yes it's freezing here so won't be going far been busy decorating and just had a new stair's carpet fitted still on with rest of decorating now so i am keeping busy sending you hugs
Dianne xx :)

Naomi Johnson said...

Lovely project this week. I love seeing your alternative projects. Hugs for the weekend. x

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card and loveky image
Have a lovely weekend
Take care
Hugs
Margaret

Merry said...

So great to see you back Janette. This hanger is too cute..lovely embellishments.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Janette, that is truly gorgeous! Love the fabulous heart wall hanging and you've used the best Sugar Nellie image, love Pippi! I just coloured her recently too. Love the woodchip scrolls and sweet hearts you've used on the hanging and I'm so glad you found your way to our new challenge home for the Sugar Bowl on the Sugar Nellie blog. Thanks for joining in the fun with us this month at Sugar Nellie and Good luck! Hugs, Wends x Sugar Nellie Challenge DT

Jac’s Playground said...

This is gorgeous Janette, love all your details and do pleased to see you back, have a great week xx

NickScrapShack said...

I love this project Janette. And I don´t know about refreshed with the jet leg but at least I´m eager to craft again after nearly 3 weeks without pretty much any scrapbooking related time. It´s amazing that I survived thinking about it.

Wish you a great week!
Nick

Caz said...

Beautiful, love this xx

Blankina said...

What a pretty heart hanger, the fairy image has a beautiful frame, goodluck at the Sugar Nellie challenge, please come back soon to join again. Hugs Blankina

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...