Pages

Pages

Sunday 17 January 2016

Play day....


Hello my lovelies, I hope you've had a really good week-end, it finally snowed last night, the first I knew was the sound of snowballs hitting my windows and a laugh that I love most...[MIA]...she was with her dad and Lucas and they ended up with a few neighbours out too, she promised if I opened the door she would not throw anything...do I need to say more....lol...a few short years ago I would have been out like a shot...oh I love the snow....right then, why am I here....this afternoon I had a play time, mixed media which I haven't done properly in so long, I have to say I have enjoyed this so much, I had no plan, just began with a small board and from there it went...what do you think...I mean really...!!!!!!
I have painted with acrylics, thrown finnabar mica at it and sploshed and splashed all over the place, the flowers were all wild orchid the clock die is TH, brick stencil Clarity, everything else, which includes nails, from stash....
 close ups
 Can you spot the pencil and safety pin..
Oh I have had fun, will have to get doing more......
Hope you like, thanks so much for your visit, I do appreciate it, traffic is slow in blogland these days.....think everyone has buzzed off to FB....
Hugs and more,
Janette..xx

5 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

love it and must say i spoted the pencil straight away. Fab colours and love the bricks. Must say didnt venture in the snow myself this time but the kids had a good time and buddy loves it.

Jackie said...

I think it is very pretty Janette, yes.....really :o)
Jackie xx

Lee said...

Beautiful and so creative well done you.I spotted the safety pin quickly but had to look really hard for the pencil then I saw it hee hee.Hugs.xx

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Janette, beautifully created with fabulous colours and details!!

hugs
Heather xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous piece of work love it,
I agree it is quite in blog land no idea why I thought it was because of Christmas
I see you have changed your blog I hope your followers find you
Margaret

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...