Pages

Pages

Saturday 26 September 2015

It looks like Christmas may be around the corner.....eeekkkk!!!!!!!!!



OK, so maybe I am getting ahead of myself for a change, but hey, I am always the last, so, here I go with the Christmas card stash, first two up are these nice easy peasey ones I did recently...
Couldn't you just eat him up on a butty...coloured with the usual flex and a touch of chalk here and there...
This little cutie I bought last week at SassyCheryls and he is called Admiring the stars...
same colouring as above, ribbon from stash and the paper is last years from making cards..mag;
 **************************
While I'm here I thought I'd show a little something Mia made this week, I bought Homemade mag and this was in, well she just HAD to make it and I think she did a pretty good job of it too.....

and look what she made for her mum when she had to work late, she made it at mine, we don't just leave her to get on with it...lol....
Leek, cheese and potato pie, I believe it was a big hit....
Must get my dish back too.....

Hope you enjoyed seeing what we are getting up to, thanks so much for your visit....see you soon...hugs, Janette and Mia....xxxx

10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning projects and the pie looks delicious Ginny x

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous selection of creations.xxx

Jackie said...

Gorgeous cards Janette, I love the Santa.
Well done Mia, I cannot sew or knit, well I can, but they are usually not recognisable LOL.
That wonderful pie is making me hungry :o)
Jackie xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous creations, you are ahead of me for christmas.
Hope you have a good weekend
Margaret

carol said...

Hi Janette,, ooh wow you and Mia have been busy, what fabulous creations and that pie looks delcious, have a good week x carol

Heather said...

Gorgeous makes Janette, your Santa is adorable with lovely colouring and a cute snowman - both lovely designs and details. Mia has made a brilliant job of making the adorable reindeer and finally - when you get your dish back and make another pie - please leave a slice for me - it looks delicious!!!

hugs
Heather xx

Mrs.B said...

Hi Jeanette, two fabulous Christmas cards, just love the Santa and he's coloured beautifully.
Hiw clever is Mia - the sewing project looks fabulous and I could just eat that pie. Looks like Gran's been teaching her well.
Avril xx

Mrs.B said...

Hi Jeanette, two fabulous Christmas cards, just love the Santa and he's coloured beautifully.
How clever is Mia - the sewing project looks fabulous and I could just eat that pie. Looks like Gran's been teaching her well.
Avril xx

Shree's Blog said...

Hi Janette, I hope this finds you well, you certainly are keeping very busy I must say and all looks totally wonderful. Santa certainly makes me smile. Big hugs x

NickScrapShack said...

Just wanted to pop in and say Hi! Hope you are doing well. I must say I love the sparkly snowman, so cute!

Wish you a great weekend!
Nick

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...