Pages

Pages

Friday 26 June 2015

CraftyCatz challenge #285...


Morning all, another Friday runs round, I am scheduling a few of my posts now so I hope the good weather has finally got round to us.....we are not doing so well as I write....fingers crossed....
****************
Onto our challenge, and this week it's our lovely 
NAOMI hosting and she has chosen a firm favourite 
ALL WHITE...
(apart from your image/ embellishments of course....)

We are happily sponsored this week by 
Stamping Boutique
who so kindly provided us with some images to use..
all prize details on the main challenge blog...

Here is my card using one of my all time favourite images from SB
Both Dies are from friends...thankyou...
Ribbon was from stash
Image coloured with flex markers and shaded with spectrum noir pencils
pc generated sentiment...
Once again that's all from me today...
Have a lovely week-end...
Hugs Janette.xx

14 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

such a beautiful card coloured perfectly and great embellishments to show off the image. Have a good weekend

Curly said...

OMGosh this is Gorgeous!!!!!, I love sunflowers, nice distressing too.
I too get totally immersed in the Hobbit moves too, I love his house, the last movie is brilliant I've watched it a couple of times.
Have a lovely weekend and I'm sure the sun will be with you this afternoon,
take care hun
Hugs Bridget :) xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image and card design Ginny x

Gayatri said...

Such a beautiful card. Love the white textured background. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, I love sunflowers and your layout, design is gorgeous
It's muggy down here and I feel exhausted, it will rain here after all Glastonbury is only a few miles away so we are definately going to have rain, the garden could do with it, as Vernon said it would be nice if it rained on the tubs and not on the weeds.
Have a nice weekend
Margaret

Jackie said...

A beautiful card, I love the pretty image, and I always love WoW with a splash of colour :o)
Jackie xx

NickScrapShack said...

wonderful colouring Janette! Like the pretty bow and the dies you used as well.

Have a fantastic weekend
Hugs Nick

Mrs.B said...

Love this card Jeanette, the image looks beautiful on the white background.
Hope your weather's picking up and you're enjoying the weekend.
Hugs Avril xx




Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous Janette, love how those sunflowers have a beautiful glow around them and so beautifully embellished, have a great week, we are having a damp day today but are supposed to be having a heatwave this coming week! xx

Naomi Johnson said...

Fab card. Love the image and so beautifully coloured. Have a great week. Naomi x

Unknown said...

This is a real beauty, Janette, lovely designed card, it all goes so well together. Elegant and wonderful. Have a nice week!
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A beautiful card Janette, fabulous colouring! Nice and warm today!! Hugs Susan x

Heather said...

A beautiful card Janette, a gorgeous design and pretty colour combo........your beautifully coloured image is stunning and such fabulous dies and details!!

hugs
Heather xx

XxJULESxX said...

Oh my gorgeous!!

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...