Pages

Pages

Friday 12 December 2014

CraftyCatz challenge 259...



Good Morning, Happy Friday...
Well, this is our last challenge of the year at CraftyCatz...where did that go....!!!!
So what do we have for you....
We have our lovely, bubbly Jac, she would love to see your Last minute gifts, so come along and show us your stuff...we love it......
We have two great sponsors for you as well...

Both prize details are on the main challenge blog....
We had a choice of images from both sponsors , I went for one at MIC...those cheeky elves, so naughty...lol...I made a gift bag...
The image is called Elf delivery system and you can buy them here...
Coloured with Flex markers, dies from my pal Sue, sentiment is a ready made from Dovecraft
Paper is a 12-12 from a pad I think Papermania...but can't get to it now..sorry if that's wrong...
Think that's about that....
******************************
We will be back for a new challenge on January 2nd 2015...omg......I still have one more challenge to do for I love Promarkers on Wednesday, please try and pop in to see what I came up with, I don't know myself yet...lol....
***********************************
Have a good week-end, take care girls, it's mad out there I believe...
Hugs, Janette..


13 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous design Ginny x

Doreen said...

Love the image and fab colours.xxx

Janette said...

if a robot appears ignore..

coops said...

so stunning janette.i love your design and fun image and your rich colouring is fantastic ;D

xx nic xx

Aunty Sue said...

awesome janette

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi janette

Lovely bag, I love the image really jolly and cute.

Hope you have a lovely weekend, and you are keeping well.
Take care
Hugs
Margaret

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is wonderful Janette, what a brilliant job of colouring that fun image! Susan x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous gift bag Janette love the image you have used and fabulous colour's have a lovely weekend and haven't done any Christmas shopping yet alway's last min with me lol
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous gift bag Janette! I love your elves and that holographic paper is super shimmery! Very festive and fun! hugs :)

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous gift bag Janette and fabulous image, your colouring is awesome, have a great week xx

NickScrapShack said...

Wow, this is a gorgeous present. Like the shiny sparkly bit on the lid.You have coloured the image perfectly!

Sorry that I didn´t get around to visit you last week. Time is not on my side latly. Hope you have a fantastic week and a Merry Christmas too.

Hugs Nick

Jackie said...

This is Brilliant Janette, I love it :o)
Jackie xx

XxJULESxX said...

wow i do love this!! as our Lily would say it's "EPIC" lol!

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...