Pages

Pages

Friday 5 September 2014

CraftyCatz...for the boys........245


Hello everyone, sorry I am late with my post...especially since we have just had a two week break...
I feel a slapped hand coming on..lol.....
I  hope you are all well and enjoying our 'Indian Summer'.....
lovely to get some garden time before the big chill sets in....and of course,
I am washing everything in sight while I can still dry outside.....
Anyone would think I don't wash cloths in the winter..lol.....
**********************
On with the challenge at CraftyCatz this week, set by Christine, it is the dreaded...
ONE FOR THE BOYS.....
We have of course got a sponsor, and I must say sorry for not using a sponsor image this time...I do have a good excuse......but I won't bug you with it..!!!!

The Fabulous Bugaboo
Here is the card I made...
Please come and join us, love to see your gorgeous creations......
I will try find a challenge to enter here...

**********************
That's all for now from me, I have to get off, my grandchildren await, well two of them, Kaleb has gone off for the week-end with his Mum to Wales.....oh I hope he has fun....
'Meanwhile, back at the ranch.'.lol....I am trying my best to keep up with this pair....Mia is like a little woman and if Lucas gets any more laid back, he'll be horizontal..lol.....
Back to School on Monday....oh my........

Have a lovely week-end, thanks so much for your visit, really appreciate it.....
Hugs Janette.xxxx



14 comments:

Doreen said...

This is fabulous,love the image.xxx

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so perfect for a sport loving guy. Love how you did the clouds.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend with a bit of craftiness on the side.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

PaperDaisies said...

A fabulous card Janette. I love the way you have created that background. I love the image. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

heidy said...

Such a fun card Janette!!
XXX Heidy

Unknown said...

Haha, love this stamp, and it's a perfect male card, clean and clever. Have a nice weekend!
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Kim said...

fabulous male card Janette! enjoy the sunshine while we can!
Kim x

Jac’s Playground said...

Love the image Janette, really super card, enjoy your weekend xx

Jackie said...

What a fabulous image and card :o)
I'm afraid I am not a warm weather person, so I am not welcoming the heat back!!!
HUgs, Jackie xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Janette what a fabulous male card, love love love that image! Its certainly very damp this morning for sure! We are going over to my daughters in Westhoughton later for a BBQ but I think it is stopping later, anyway they have a big umbrella lol!! Susan x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Janette love the image fab layout and design
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Lee said...

Brilliant,I love that image.Great colouring and layout.Phew,it's been soooo hot here the last few day and today is no exception.Have a good week.Huggles xxx

Naomi Johnson said...

Love this card, great sentiment - made me laugh. Hope you've had a good weekend. Naomi x

coops said...

fantastic male card janette.the image is brilliant and i love your colouring ;D

xx coops xx

Dawn said...

Love your card Janette! The image is great & the green dotty card is perfect with it!
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave a little comment!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...