Pages

Pages

Thursday 13 June 2013

Here I am again....



Hello Girls, is everyone doing ok, well I hope so, if not big hugs to you.....
Just thought I would pop this onto my blog before I forget totally as per....it's was made for AuntySues Birthday instead of a card, I know she likes this sort of thing, well that's what she says...that'll teach her if not...lol...(.Love Ya Suse...lol...xxx)
It was the usual thing, I cut a heart shape from some heavy board I had, covered it with this gorgeous DP,not sure if it was K&Co
The image is one of MoManning's bestest, as you can see, which I coloured with flexi and pro markers
Everything else is simply from my stash, and you should by now know my 'Bunting Fettish' has got out of hand, it's the same old thing, just cut out and strung up..lol...
That's it for now,  remember to call back tomorrow for a new CraftyCatz challenge
and Mia will be picking a winner for the Mini Candy..
Hugs
Janette.
xxxxx



10 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Well hello my ikkle friend omg it is rain so bad i wish you had made me an ark. You know you can make anything. Oh you need folks to see this in real life it is stunning and will stay on my ikkle nail displayed proudly. Thanks you my ikkle friend. I am in a tiny mood can you tell with all my ikkles. Hope we get some sun for the ikkle ladys birthday tomorrow

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the colours.xxx

heidy said...

Wow this is gorgeous Janette!!
XXX Heidy

tilly said...

Wow Janette.... love your latest Cr*p..... aunty Sue said she was in tears lol....... PMSL
Tilly

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Janette,

Love the heart looks terrific, glad she liked it.
Thanks for the hug, needing it today, bad day just like the weather. Very very windy down here and heavy showers.
Take care
Hugs Margaret

kay said...

It's gorgeous Janette and no wonder Sue loved it and the bunting just has to be done :-)

Vicky said...

Fabulous hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Merry said...

What a lovely gift and beautifully decorated.

coops said...

so stunning janette.really gorgeous design and I love all your pretty details and image :D

xx coops xx

Jackie said...

Absolutely gorgeous :o)
Jackie xx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...