Pages

Pages

Friday 8 February 2013

CraftyCatz challenge #169.....



Good morning to you all, happy Friday, and if your not already covered in the white stuff, according to the weather man, you soon will be...well UK anyway....personally I really do not mind, as long as everyone takes care, then thats fine with me, it can stay till spring....then it has to go, I LOVE the seasons....OK..waffle over...
This week it's our lovely AuntySue choosing the challenge,at CraftyCatz... she wants to see LOVE in the Air...don't we all Sue..lol....we are sponsored this week by the one and only KennyK....oh yes we are, bet that got your attention girls....


Digi and rubber stamps from KennyK are a fun and edgy way to add the perfect dose of attitude and style to all of your creations!
The creator, the artist, the man: KennyK is a NYC-born professional illustrator who has brought his funky-but-slick, urban-influenced look to the cardmaking and papercrafts world. His signature style can be seen throughout his various collections of sexy pinup babes, sweet 'n sassy girls, cool rockin' dudes, kid’s stuff, retro characters and more atKennyKDownloads.com.

PRIZE
5 digi images of winners choice

We were so happy to get some images to play with, the DT girls were all doing a jig and Sassy even got her drum kit going, it was fab...
Here is my card, I hope you will go and see what the others did, some gorgeous crafting went on I promise you....



I coloured her with my new Flexi markers, I am still not used to the colours, so please bear with me while I get into it, but I do love them, thay are fab, more like a paint brush...
DP dovecraft..Hearts and corner are Nellie dies and the pins are from stash, big arrow is just a cut out from me.....Anyone watch the Arrow....he's abit of alright don't you think.....flippin eck...lol...

Thats about it, I hope you have a lovely week-end, it's my Birthday on Sunday, it feels great to be 21again.....cards have been arriving all week and are on my mantel waiting to be opened....oh I can't wait...lol...I know...daft as a brush, my 'Friend' Tilly told me the other day if she heard one more word about my Birthday she would SCREAM....lol....well scream away girl...good for the lungs........lol
Right best go, a big thanyou for being here, I always appreciate each and every comment.....take care, hugs Janette.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

17 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fab card Janette love the image and I think your colouring is brilliant looks like you have already mastered your new markers! x

tilly said...

SCREAMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!!!!!

that's better.....I'm sure I don't know any sane person with a birthday soon ?????

A lovely card with your new pens,is that 4 you have now lol
Tilly x

Doreen said...

Absolutely gorgeous ,fabulous colouring and details.xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Janette and fabulous colouring have a lovely weekend and HAPPY BIRTHDAY for Sunday my friend hope you have received your card and have a fabulous day
Love and Hugs
Dianne xx :)

heidy said...

Gorgeous card Janette!!
Have a fabolous weekend and Happy Birthday sunday 21 again!!!!!
Big XXX Heidy

Aunty Sue said...

OMG (get it) Janette is that girl on the phone wishing you a happy birthday 21 again but how many times again. Tee Hee just hope the card arrives in time and enjoy your colouring on Sunday with you goodies. Hugs Sue xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Janette,

Gorgeous card, love the image, I saw your post for DT but although I was interested perhaps at the moment it's best I don't, mojo has gone to zero and my mind is not in anything.
Hope you are keeping well.
Margaret

Margarets designer cards said...

Janette
I forgot see my mind is not working, happy birthday for tomorrow and have a great day
Love and hugs
Margaret

carol said...

hiya...lovely card again this week hunny, you have a special Birthday as you are only 21 ..lol
take care and have a lovely weekend, x carol

coops said...

so stunning janette.really gorgeous design and colours and I love your sassy image :D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous and I love the colours hunni..:o)

have a lovely weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

Fab card Janette! Love the image and colours.

Hope you have a lovely birthday!
xx

PaperDaisies said...

Love your card Janette. I particularly like all the pink and black combo. Have a great day Sunday. You enjoy. Hugs Nina

Unknown said...

hi sweetie..loving your very special card love that image its just too cute lol!!!fabulous have a great weekend hugglie sassyxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ally said...

supe Kenny K card, love it!
We're having lots of snow here too and it's so darn icy it's a wonder I haven't brokenmy neck yet!!
Take care!
Hugs, Alessandra

Lee said...

So sorry I missed yer Birthday hun.

Love your card soooo pretty.

Do hope you are doing ok,I am thinking of you.Big Hugs xxxx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous card Janette, fab image and lovely design.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Featured post

Thankyou.

 Just wanted to say a huge Thankyou to everyone who has asked how my daughter, Carla is doing.  She is feeling much better now, the hospital...