Pages

Pages

Friday 1 February 2013

CraftyCatz challenge #168..



Good Morning Blogland ,Happy February the 1st....(I LOVE February).... hope your doing nicely this Friday morning and looking forward to another week-end,( can you really believe we are in February already, omg, scares me to death..lol...)

Lets get on with it then I hear you say....OK...this week at CraftyCatz we are having an ANYTHING BUT SQUARE week.....I wonder which bright spark thought that one up...lol....oh c'mon, you know it has to be me.....

We are sooo lucky to have CraftyRibbons sponsoring us this week, gorgeous prize it is to...

So get your skates on and come see what the DT came up with to inspire you all, just gorgeous and we have our lovely GDT Jac with us to, so it's worth the trip....


I made a card with TeddyBo image, coloured with my promarkers, papers are Dovecraft, die is from Sue Ribbon from stash.. pin, charm scrim also from stash..., now, speaking of Promarkers, my daughter has bought me some Fleximarkers for my upcoming Birthday...well I have whinged...ALOT...about my pens all drying up and how all my friends have better stash than me...pmsl....IT WORKED....well Carla, it always worked for you, did it not......lol....they were half price at letraset and she got me a couple of packs to try....and yes she has already given them to me...think she is sick of me really.....well it's like starting from scratch really, I mean it's just so new and all these colours I am not used to either, as I never have managed to collect the whole set of PM...lol....anyway, I think once I get used I will be better with my colouring....I live in hope, watch this space...lol...


If your still here I thankyou ..lol...oh, and welcome home to our lovely mate Tilly Trotter....aka Christine...she has been away in New Zealand and Oz for the last few weeks, she has had us all rolling laughing with her escapades...I can tell you, I was half convinced she would return with a real life Aussie stashed in her case...lol....good job as her case went missing on it's way home...well it would wouldn't it...lol...God loves a tryer Christine......lol....

Thanks for your visit, take care, hugs Janette.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

16 comments:

Unknown said...

fab card hunnie bunnie....love the cute teddie im sure i have those..have a perfect weekend hugs sassyxxxx

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hi janneta ,i think your idea for a none square card is great,we have so much choese now with big spellbinders. i think your card is lovely. love bluebell-flowerwood.

Jackie said...

What a lovely card Janette, love the colours and layout :o)
Jackie xx

Kim said...

well your colouring looks fabulous on this one Janette! let me know what you think of the flexmarkers as I'm tempted to try some myself
Kim x

heidy said...

Your card is gorgeous Janette!!
XXX Heidy

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, I love the image, fabulous colouring and beautiful detailing.
Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Lol, love your pen story Janette! Think I might start hinting/nagging too in time for my birthday and mother's day that come in the same week! I only have a couple of Flexmarkers and I love them.

Your card is FAB!! Great detail and colours.
xx

PaperDaisies said...

Great choice of theme Janette. Love your Teddy Bo. Fab colouring. Hugs Nina

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Janette, love the sweet image and scrummy design.

Donna x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Janette love the image and colour's have a lovely weekend my friend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Janette I think your colouring is brilliant! Love your card what a fun layout and love that retro paper! x

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Janette

Beautiful card, love the colours,
Thank you for your kind messages at this sad time, we got home Monday but to be honest I just have. It felt like doing any crafting or tatting, and I have several things to do so I must get my mojo working.
Nice to see Tilly home she did not tell us about her trip on her blog but knowing her I am sure she had lots of fun things happening to her down under, hope she writes a piece about it on her blog.
Have a nice weekend
Take care
Margaret

tilly said...

A lovely card Janette and we all know you can whinge and moan so enjoy your flexi-markers.....thank you for the welcome home, had to get back to keep you both on your toes! lol
Tilly x

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Janette i have waited patiently for ages to get on here! my connection is so slow!.I love the card just beautiful!
I have uploaded one but it took me a long long time! zzZzzzzz lol

Shelby said...

Glad you're getting some new markers in your stash! Love the length of this card and the blues and tans look awesome together and of course Teddy is colored beautifully.

Shelby

Bridie said...

That's gorgeous, a really unusual size and layout! And I love how you've turned the image into a tag - great idea.

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Featured post

Thankyou.

 Just wanted to say a huge Thankyou to everyone who has asked how my daughter, Carla is doing.  She is feeling much better now, the hospital...