Pages

Pages

Thursday 26 April 2012

Happy Birthday Tilly.....

Just a quickie from me to wish our lovely pal, Christine aka Tilly Trotter...a very Happy Birthday....she is now 21 again....how many times is that now girl...lol....I made her a heart hanging thingy for her craft room, which I can now show as she has phoned me to say she loves it.....phew...

OK so it's the usual wooden heart, covered in various DP and then I tried to put as many craft items as possible on there, I mean this woman does all sorts of stuff...mmmmm....lol....I did a tiny craft mat from funky foam and had to make the knitting needles from a small stick with beads on the end..lol...just told her I am now officially into to whittling...lol.....The things you do for friends,,,,honestly....

Anyway, I hope you think it's ok,...thanks for being here, hugs Janette.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OMG I forgot to say I am entering this into the challenge at SimonSays, anything goes

17 comments:

mia said...

this heart is so so so nice lots of love mia moo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous, totally love it.xxx

Mrs.B said...

Oh Janette this is fabulous, so much detail. LOVE IT!
Have a great weekend - think its gonna be crafting weather!
Avril xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Janette,

What a lovely heart for Tilly, I hope she loves it and hangs it in her craft room, lucky her for having a craft room.

Have a lovely weekend, I hope you can stay dry.

Margaret

Heather said...

It is stunning Janette, I love all the amazing details - they all seem to 'marry' each other - if I did this it looks like an bad, amateur jumble sale!!! She will be certainly love this - I am going back another look luck to find what I missed the last time???
hugs
Heather xx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Janette..I love it hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Janette having visited the young lady and saw this you really have made just a wonderful present and she adored all the stunning elements you have added perfect for her. Yet again such a massive success.

Aunty Sue said...

ps forgot we also loved the paper you wrapped it in how clever wouldnt have thought of that.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Janette
A gorgeous and beautiful present for Tilly,know wonder she loved it
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Donna Mosley said...

Janette, this is so amazing, ooh! so much scrumminess in one place. Love it!

Donna x

Ally said...

Nice new blogoutfit, wowzer!!
Oh and the wall hanger is superb, so many yummie details to discover!! No wonder Tilly loves it!
Hugs, Alessandra

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Perfect present for a crafter it must have taken you ages and there is so much detail, I'm sure it will be treasured xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Wow Janette this is just stunning! Beautiful details :)

tilly said...

Janette, this is just stunning with all the detail, peeps....... the photo does NOT do it justice!!!! wish I could show you the real life one
Thanks for making it!!!
(more TAT)


Just joking folks!!!!!!!!!!

Tilly x

coops said...

so gorgeous janette.love the fab image and design and your colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Lee said...

Oh,this really is so clever and so pretty,wish i was as clever.LOVE IT.Hugs xxx

Carole of Brum said...

Awww this is so special, janette, to think you made those knitting needles and the cutting mat! it's a really thoughtful gift, and looks marvellous. CoB

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...