Pages

Pages

Friday 11 March 2011

Sugar bowl and Simon says challenges


Morning all you lovely bloggers, bet your all glad it's Friday again, hope your all looking forward to a lovely week-end, don't think I'm doing anything special,had a very tiring week and feel like I need to rest abit if I'm honest,maybe do some crafting..lol...well, you have to....

OK, the challenges for this card are Sugarbowl Erika's Sketch this week,with the option of spring....
SimonSays, anything goes...oh I just love the anything goes words..lol..

This card came about because of the Gingham..lol...a friend sent it to me,.. big thanks....and as soon as I saw it this card popped into my head...why...don't know...but I do like the finished result...never do B/W cards really, but there you go....I know it's not very 'springy' either, but I like it...lol...hope you'll agree.

Image,SN, Hope, she is one gorgeous girl, no colour added at all, didn't think she needed it.
Paper from friend.
Ribbon from stash
sentiment from Birthday gifts
Button, beads from stash
Little heart was just cut out of matching paper, a sprinkling of glamour dust and a bead.
MS doily edge punch

Thats about it girls, now I really need to move away form the computer, and get something done around here,hope you do like my card and don't feel it's bland or depressing...lol...don't want to put anyone on a downer...lol....have a fab week-end all, hugs Janette.xxxxx

22 comments:

Rach said...

Janette this is stunning a gorgeous card.. hugs rachxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Janette
A gorgeous and stunning card just love the image might have to pop back there and the gingham is fabulous ,love the black and white,
Have a lovely weekend
love and Hugs
Dianne xx :)

Hetty said...

Wat een super mooi kaartje

gr hetty

Judi said...

Wonderful work Janette! Love the effect of such a simple colour scheme.

Hugs

Judi xxx

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous card! What a beautiful image! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa
Simon Says DT

Elaine said...

Gorgeous Janette.
Love the black and white colour combo and keeping the image uncoloured is a fab idea and it is perfect on your card. Love it!

Hugs Elaine xxx

XxJULESxX said...

oh Janette it's just gorgeous!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Just stunning again janette! xxxx

Nannieflash said...

Wow Janette that is stunning, I love what youve done with the image and the papers and ribbon is gorgeous. with hugs Shirleyx

Lizzy said...

WOW hun this is stunning ...good luck in the challenges :D

xx Lizzy xx :)

Wishcraft said...

Fab card :o) Great idea to leave the image uncoloured and I love the gingham. Lisa x

tilly said...

Is that It ?????? not worth the long wait !!!!

Suppose for you it's not that bad without my help!!-----------------





Fabby dabby card, just love it !! heheheheh lol
Tilly xx

Merry said...

Love this card...everything is beautiful about it.

Carole of Brum said...

Hi Janette, this looks great...I never would have thought of not adding any colour to the image, but it really works, you're right she didn't need it. Hope you get a nice rest and some crafting done this weekend. Take care, CoB

Shirl said...

Hi Janette.
Love the monochrome look. Lovely card.
Hugs,
Shirl x

Anonymous said...

Oh loving this very inspiration with the image uncoloured, love it.

Thanks for playing in The Sugar Bowl

Ali x

coops said...

this is stunning janette.gorgeous image and i love the gingham papers and black and white combo :D

xx coops xx

Jennifer said...

This is so beautiful Janette! I would never have thought not to colour her but you're right...it works a treat xx Jenny xx

Alex said...

Beautiful card, love the monochrome look! Love, Alex

Marion said...

Stunning card, just love the black and white and that gingham paper. Lovely image.
hugs
Marion

Cami said...

Janette, this purely black/white card is stunning! So simple, yet so elegant...and I love this. I think I will try this. The image itself is so pretty and I think you had a great idea! So clever!
Hugs, Cami

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...