Pages

Pages

Friday 10 September 2010

SugarbowlDT call.....


I think I have gone abit mad this morning...not only is this my second post of the day...and it's only 10.00am...but it's also for another DT post....lol....well I am being swept along here so please ignore my sillyness..lol...

Cardstock PM
Image coloured with PM and Water pencils
Ribbon from local wool shop
Flowers are from Craftybits...so my DIL tells me...she treated me.
DP is PM
Sentiment PC generated.
Corner punch Fiskers.

OK ladies thats that...hope you like my effort....now a footnote to my 'PAL'.....are you shocked that I have tried for 2DT post or not...lol...I am....now I've done it will you stop asking for another month or so...lol....there are some fab crafters entering these...lol...hope your feeling better....love ya really...lol...take care ladies,hugs Janette.xxxx

9 comments:

Lizzy said...

Boy you are keen today hun,lol ... another gorgeous card ...lush colours & fab layout ~ Good luck with this DT call too Janette xx Lizzy xx :)

Hetty said...

Wat een super mooie kaartjes heb je
weer gemaakt

gr hetty

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Janette,
have a nice weekend,
hugs Dianne xx :)

Nannieflash said...

Hi Janette, we will forgive you your sillyness we all hve times like that, love your card by the way its so gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

carol said...

gorgeous jeanette, and good luck hun, x carol

chris said...

Blimey you really are going for it,and what amazing creations, both gorgeous.
hugs chris xx

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card and what a suoercute image. Good luck with the DT posts :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

this is really beautiful janette.the image ois gorgeous and i love the pretty soft colours.
good luck in the dt call :)

xx coops xx

tilly said...

well coloured image, nice to hear you are trying for a DT spot... next.... I hope you win a good camera and then we can really admire your cards lol
Tilly xx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...