Pages

Pages

Friday 13 August 2010

First of my Christmas cards


Hi all,Hope your all getting ready for a nice week-end....I am only showing this card because I have been such a bad blogger this week and done NOTHING since Monday...I have managed to squeeze in a few comments but will try and do a catch up over the week-end...and hopefully do a challenge or two....
Because I have it firmly in my head now that Christmas is all but round the corner,I thought I should make a start...what could be better than one of the wonderful Mo's images,oh she is so gorgeous and lovely to work with to...coloured her with PM and cut the circle around her,a few little circles as scallopes and bobs your uncle,now does anyone recognise the foil card....it's from last years stash and I can't remember where it came from....it's all embossed to...anyone..??..sentiment pc generated and red card from papermill....have any of you been and seen the hugh boxes of card there, only £9.00 to fill your own and boy do you get alot...can't carry it...well I couldn't....right then,off to see can I get motivated....thanks for dropping by,take care...hugs Janette.xxxx

10 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Janette this is a stunning card love the colours and papers. Manage a box yesterday thanks to a tip off. Oh i need go see if mo has some more images now. This one is fab just love. No had better not go spent too much yesterday. have a lovely weekend. Great challenge at Crafty catz if you fancy one. nice and easy. Guess who set it. Yes ME little old ME

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Janette,

Stunning card and lovely image, you are not a bad bloger, there are some that only put something on occassionly, I am getting a speical piece ready to put on mine and I have not put much on recently. Have a lovely weekend
take care
Hugs Margaret

tilly said...

it's a stunning image for Christimas, and well laid out....love the ticket too, a big bird told us of a special offer on card, and Aunty Sue and I made good use of this info yesterday, thank goodness for wheelchairs, Mum had to walk because we could not carry 3 large and 2 smaller boxes ... hehehehehe
(only joking, we sat her in a cafe while we used the chair)lol
Tilly xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card Jeanette, she is soooo cute and I love the colour combo.
Take care Vicky xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Janette
A gorgeous card,beautiful image and love the colours you have used,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Mina said...

I get my linencard for my card blanks at the Papermill Janette...massive bargain isnt it...I love this Mo's image and how beautiful is she to colour too...I love the colours you used for her...just perfect
Mina xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Janette,
Such a pretty image and I love the way you've coloured her. I've been a bad blogger too (I was on holiday then I was ill) but hopefully back to normal now (well as normal as I'll ever be, lol!) xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Janette, your card is gorgeous, I love what youve done with this Mos image its stunning. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

chris said...

Hi Janette, just doing a bit of hopping and came cross your gorgeous card, love it, and I have to go and find this image now I have seen it here, its gorgeous.
have a great weekend love chris xx

coops said...

wow, this is really stunning janette.the image is so beautiful and i love the rich colours.

xx coops xx

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...