Pages

Pages

Saturday 12 June 2010

Do crafts friendship swap


Made this for the friendship swap which is organised by Caroljenks over at DC....I have loved doing this particular swap as you tend to get to know alot more crafters through it,but unfortunately,because of whats happened on the site,I may not get a chance to do many more....most of the time,it's impossible to get on there,my Gallery is still not allowing me to upload...{lets not fan THAT flame again}...and now I can't even leave a comment or post anything on there....it's sad,I have made so many friends on there,just have to hope we can stay in touch through the blogs I suppose....the image was a freebie from here...card is suede effect,sent by a friend on dc...coloured in with promarkers and chalk,thats about it,hope your all enjoying your week-end,today I am going fishing...lol...not THAT sort...buying fish for my Grandaughter,it is her Birthday on Monday,she will be seven....where did that go...she wants a fish tank etc;so I said I would buy her that...little did I know how much they cost now...not that she isn't worth every penny...but omg....do they just pick a number out of a hat or what,Carla bought two Rabbits and a hutch last night,in total it cost £150.00....for a couple of rabbits,mind you she did go and get a two stroy house for them,"It's got little stairs in Mum," she said....lol......more money than sense methinks...lol....anyway,enough ranting,must go and shower,will let you know how I get on....bye for now,take care,hugs Janette.xxx

7 comments:

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card. I like the top the tag.

I know Docrafts is not the same as before. I got glittered this morning and I went arrrg. Kathleen x

Aunty Sue said...

omg thats a lot for rabbits but as long as they enjoy them. Lovely card and great image. Docrafts has never been the same since. Thanks for the vote for my nephew he will appreciate it never know could be realted to a rock star yet.

Aunty Sue said...

oops what is the company the image is from please

coops said...

fantastic card janette, love the fab image and really gorgeous colours and great layout.aw little bunnies, wow lots of money though.know what you mean about dc.have been getting glittered for over a week on everything apart from the gallery.i don`t tend to bother now which is sad but i much preferred the old dc.luv coops.xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Janette
A gorgeous card,i think a lot of peeps feel the same about Dc since it as change,but atleast we can keep in touch with each other thru blogs and emails,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Nannieflash said...

Oh Dear Janette, I know what you mean, we saw a babies pram today and it was just a stroller sort of thing and they were asking over £500. I couldnt believe it, the pushchairs I used to buy probably only cost under £50.
Anyway youre card is fabulous I love your colouring and your design. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

kay said...

fabulous card janette,your partner will love it,i was locked out of dc for two days and what a pain this week,x

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...