Pages

Pages

Thursday 15 April 2010

Some pics at last




Hi All,At last I managed to get my SIL to e-mail some of my pics for me,but I am abit cross....to say the least.....he has only sent two of the boxes and none of my Easter milk cartons or my new craft space.....have just rang Carla and asked why,guess what,she will ask Matt later.....omg.....couldn't you just scream.......anyway,made these to fill with bits and bobs and send to a friend or two,I do have a box making fettish,not that you would know,but I love them,all shapes and sizes...lol....my fav here is the strawberry one,the image is one AuntySue sent me a while back I just coloured in with promarkers and then uploaded it to pageplus,far easier than doing all that work don't you think,the lid lifts and it has a little drawer,which I put a little catch on,the red card stock was some really good solid stuff from the papermill,I hope you like it,strawberry's always remind me of my Mum.....anyway,both boxes are same style,one was slightly bigger than the other....mainly because I don't really keep measurements I just go for it and fight with it till I have it sorted.....naughty I know but thats how it works for me,I have tried in the past working with templates etc; and it dosn't always work for me...so I suppose I am a 'Crafting Cowboy/girl'...you know what I mean....lol.... I hope you don't mind me showing things without all the pics there should be,but thought that everyone will think I've gone abit daft keep promising.....lol......thanks for popping in and having alook,please let me know what you think,I love your comments on things,and it's nice to know I am not alone....take care,hugs Janette...xxxxP.S. I will make him pay for this....oh yes I will....lol....xxx

11 comments:

Naomi Johnson said...

stunning! i'd love to recieve one of these, whoever does is very lucky. Really beautiful x

Vicky said...

Just beautiful!!, I love them xx
Love Vicky xx

kay said...

superb boxes and remember to give your sil a ear bashing :)

Leanne said...

WOW these are absolutely stunning!!

Thank you for taking the time to enter my blog candy - good luck!!

Hugs
Leanne xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Janette
Wow these are stunning,hope you are well,
hugs Dianne xx

Nannieflash said...

Wow Janette, fabulous and beautiful sets of drawers, the papers are gorgeous. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Aunty Sue said...

oh janette they are well worth the wait and i couldnt pick which is my fave i just love them all. You are clever but i as you know i keep telling you that. Hope Carla appreciate you.

Margarets designer cards said...

They are lovely and brillant I love the colours you are clever, well done I am very impressed. take care hum Margaret

coops said...

wow janette, these are really stunning.just love the papers you`ve used.they are fab, what a great gift.luv coops.xx

Mina said...

these are just fabulous Janette, beautifully made and I cant wait to see the rest of your creations so tell your sil to hurry up lol
Mina xxx

Andrea C said...

wow these boxes are brill, bet your mad, get the pics posted as soon as so we can all get to see your fab stuff x

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...