Pages

Pages

Sunday 14 February 2010

Colour Create and Crafty Catz Challenge card...


I don't mind telling you I have not had a good time at all with this one....all my own fault,almost finished it and knocked a cup of Tea everywhere.......after the hysterics and the tears came the anger....so mad at myself....soooo,had to start over and then.....I scanned it and it squashed my beautiful flowers....they were all curly and pretty.....lets face it....this was not the best idea for today....lol....so on to the job at hand....for colourcreatethe theme this week is Red white/off white Chocolate and pink....whereas at CraftyCatz it is all about Buttons and Bows and these gorgeous papers were just the job,it was a pack from my good friend AuntySue,part of my Fab presents she sent me for my Bday,they are Papermania Capsule collection and I love them..flowers were also sent by Sue,pink pearls from Papermill,ribbon is celebrations,buttons from stash,coloured in with promarkers...also from Sue,dusted the heart and the edge of her dress with glamour dust,and 3d glossed her shoes......oh and obviously the image is from Mo's...now about this image,does it remind any of you ladies of a time when our Mum's dressed us like this,especially for Easter and Whit-week....frilly dress'and knickers too....then we went to see the Whit-walks...all the Pipers throwing sticks in the air.....oh it was Fab.....memories of times like that are wonderful,todays kids miss out on so many simple pleasures.....sorry to take you down memory lane with me...lol...hope your all having a lovely romantic day...if like me your alone today,well I hope your fine,apart from my fight with a cuppa....I am....take care,hugs Janette.x

13 comments:

Hetty said...

Wat een lief kaartje

gr hetty

carol said...

hiya...love your card again this week, flowers look lovely x carol.....craftycatz

Aunty Sue said...

Hi janette pmsl at this post well the tea could have aged it as i often do this with lace and you could have vintage to go with the whit walks. My dad has a DVD of the manchester whit walks one of those in 19?? and guess who was in it yes me. God i remember my brother had frilly pants in his pram mum put them on back to front so they didnt spoil. Those where the days boys wore dresses as babies well in salfors anyway. Sorry your card is now stunning and all the work was well worth it. Good luck with the challenges.

Lizzy said...

Awww hun you've not had a very lucky day at all have you ? :( you still managed to come up trumps with another gorgeous card though so well done you xx lizzy xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Janette
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

Mina said...

Im always throwing drinks over finished images and cards Janette lol...its a beautiful card and the Mo's image is perfectly coloured...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge and dont forget to enter my Colour Create candy the links at the top of my blog
Mina xxx

coops said...

aw janette, you have had a bad day but wow what a stunning card.i love these papers and a gorgeous image.love your flowers.luv coops.xx

NicolaR said...

Awww Janette this made my day at least i am not the only one who does stupid things lol Great card. Love and hugs xoxoxo

Nannieflash said...

Oh Janette, what absolutely fabulous card, love the papers and Mos image is gorgeous, youve coloured her beautifully. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Jackie said...

Very pretty card Janette despite the setbacks. Have you thought of taking a photograph instead of scanning? :o)
Jackie xx

Suzie said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz. Suzie x

Diamond Doll said...

Hi Janette, what a gorgeous card.
Thanx for joining in this week at Crafty Catz.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Di said...

This card is just gorgeous!!
infact love all your cards!
Happy birthday for the other day!
Thanks for joining Colour Create this week!

Hugs Di xx
p,s i have candy on my blog [please scroll down you dont have to do anything just add your name.

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...