Pages

Pages

Thursday 17 December 2009

Another little set for a friend.




Managed to get these done and posted off.....can you believe how close we are now.....did'nt I say that I would be the one in a mad panic on the death....well I am....now the card is an easel card...lol...I know it's flat,but thats the best I can do without my camera....sorry.....sure you can imagine it......the wallet is filled with images and another note-pad,love these pads,everyone has to have one,so handy....lol...thats my excuse anyway....thing is there a doddle to make.....oh dear,I have to dash,my grandaughter will be here any moment and I can't wait to play......many thanks for taking time out to come to my blog,I am always really grateful,take care and have a fab christmas.x

10 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Oh what fabulous creatins your made I love your little image a the bottom hes so cute. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Mrs Bs Blog said...

lovely gifts and the image is soo cute. xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Janette
Wow they arwe gorgeous,clever you ,
Hugs Dianne xx

Hetty said...

Wauuw wat mooi

gr hetty

Mina said...

what a gorgeous set...I cant see your words they seem to have merged into the background...help xxx

Mina said...

Hi Janette, I didnt mean the sentiment that is fabulous, your background on your blog went black and I couldnt see what you had written and I couldnt see your post properly just your photos but its gone back pink now...was probably my computer anyway lol xxx

coops said...

stunning card janette, the image is adorable and such gorgeous icy colours.luv coops.xx

Jane said...

This is beautiful! I love the soft colours, someone will treasure this I'm sure! Thanks for stopping by my blog, Merry Christmas!!! hugs, Jane xx

carol said...

lovely card it is too, love the colours, x carol

Aunty Sue said...

janette wow see i told you you where good and now these talented people have echoed my thoughts. Brillient and lucky friend i am one. Sue xx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...