Pages

Pages

Saturday 10 October 2009

Crafty Catz challenge week 3


This weeks challenge is 'Snowmen and Snowflakes',here is what I've come up with.Love this challenge blog,also find it so much easier when you can use any image of your choice,you know what I mean.....I get fed-up having to do one particular image all the time...lol....am I talking rubbish or what.....sorry,just me then....lol....anyway,please pop along to the blog and see for yourselves,the prizes aren't to shabby either...lol....my card has My minds eye backing paper,immage sent from a friend,snowflakes are brads from Heritage Handcrafts,sentiment came with a Magazine...coloured in using dovecraft markers and just a touch of glitz it,oh,yes ribbon from stash.
I hope your all planning a fab week-end,be it with family,friends or crafting alone...lucky you....lol...enjoy it,hope you like my card,take care now,hugs Janette.x

7 comments:

carol said...

love your card hun and your snowman looks so happy, thanks for joining in with us again, hugs carol x

Aunty Sue said...

hi janette lovely card good luck

Hetty said...

Wat een super mooi kaartje

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Janette
A beautiful card thankyou for joining in once again at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Suzie said...

Gorgeous snowman, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Suzie x

Linnie said...

I am loving your little snowman card
luv
linniexxx

Net said...

I love that snowman! He's one of my all time favourite snowmen!

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...