Pages

Pages

Monday 31 August 2009


This is for the Tilda Challenge on do-crafts,this week it is hosted by "Fairycakes"Kirsty.....she must like purple,as thats the colour she chose plus flowers,gems and sentiment,I think it turned out quite well considering I practically threw it together this evening,{I can't help myself.....I tend to panic....alot....lol}but the job got done....thats all that matters......well I hope your all enjoying your evening,not so much the weather,what a storm we had this evening....nice big rumble of thunder too....quite exciting really....lol.....where ever you are,enjoy your evening and take care,hugs Janette.x

8 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Beautiful card Janette. Love the colour scheme and Tilda is adorable! Fab. flowers too.
Hugs, Sylvia xx

Hetty said...

Wat een mooi kaartje

Jackie said...

Very pretty card, I love mauves and purples :o)
Jackie xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Stunning card Janette,my favourite colours,
Hugs Dianne xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for linking my candy - good luck!
Helen x

Kim Dellow said...

Oh love the lilac scheme - so pretty. Kim

maxine said...

A lovely card

Amy said...

Too cute! I love the colours! Purple is my fave!

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...