Pages

Pages

Sunday 17 May 2009

Tilda challenge card....


Hi all,hope your having a good week-end...even though it's pouring on and off all the time here...where is the summer.....anyway,made this for the Tilda challenge on the do-crafts forum,she had to be pink,lacey and pretty,think she fits the bill,but thats just my opinion...lol....this one is also covering my Calender swap,also on d.c. not kidding you,where does the time go,I really have'nt got a minute at the moment....phew.....well I hope you like and will come back again,thanks for dropping by,leave me a comment so I know you've been and I'm not chatting away to myself,hugs Janette.x

5 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Janette your card is gorgeous. Dianne xx

annies place said...

Lovely may, still to do mine. Thanks for following me Janette.
Ann x

Jackie said...

Very pretty and very pink and lacy, lovely card :o)
Jackie xx

Suzie Q said...

such a pretty card i love it
thanks for poppin by
Suzie Qx

Aunty Sue said...

stunning janette lucky docrafter. Hope you are having a fab day

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...