Pages

Pages

Monday 11 May 2009

Colourcreatechallenge


This time it is to make a card with only green and blue,at first I thought it sounded abit 'yuk'....but they all look so gorgeous on the blog,so had ago,and here is mine,I hope you like it a little bit.....all my 'ingredients',were from my stash,can't remember when I bought that backing paper....must be a while ago though,please go have a look at the colourcreatechallenge blog if you already haven't,it's well worth the trip....enjoy your day whatever your doing....I'm looking after my 3yr.old Grandson....say no more...lol...hugs Janettexx

5 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x

Tara said...

This is lovely Janette and I'm glad you found the colours okay in the end. Sometimes they don't sound great on paper but come to life on a card don't they?!
Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge! xx

Mina said...

this is just so pretty Janette...gorjuss (sorry couldnt resist lol)...I love the colours you used they are so lovely xxx

Aunty Sue said...

Janette this is stunning love it and like the colours. Hope you are well. Sue xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Janette. Dianne xx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...