Pages

Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2009


Hi to all,Have been having a very strange day....this morning I thought I'd added a new post and a couple of cards for you to look at....can't imagine what's happened to it all...I had wittered on about this and that(as you do)and asked what you thought of my latest cards....lol....obviously I have'nt pressed something or other....so I'll start again if I may...lol....but I will keep it short(don't want to bore you to death...not in my first week anyway)made the card with the image and flowers on for a friend,the image was sent to me by aunty sue,amongst lots of goodies,and I just had to make a card from it last night,still have'nt put the sentiment on yet though,but I hope you like it,the other card was a last minute one for a friend last night,and to be honest it has'nt scanned to well,not much detail at all,but maybe you'll like it anyway.Must go and catch up with some of the blogs now,am getting very carried away with it all,thanks so much for dropping in,hope to see you soon,hugs Janette.x

2 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Janette thankyou foe becoming a follower of my blog,now i am a follower of yours lol. a beautiful card. Dianne xx

Aunty Sue said...

Hi janette another day of fun. Same this end.lol What we like. Great card you have made with the image love the colours and like the wedding card reminds me have to make one for sil's sister for end of april. I see you have a few more followers.

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...