Pages

Pages

Sunday 12 April 2009


Good morning and Happy Easter. This little card is my effort for the 'Tilda' challenge on do-crafts forum this week, we were asked to do Strawberry's and cream,or pink and cream,as long as it had ribbon,a flower and some green on it,I think I did it.

The background paper is Laura Ashley,as is the ribbon and large brad,the gingham from stash and the strawberrys also stash,the flower was just a punch,which I happen to love so much at the moment,hope you like it and thanks for dropping by and having a smooch around,I know it's early days yet,not much to see,but we all had to start somewhere....Have a Fab time,hugs Janette.xx

3 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Janette welcome to blog land. Love your pictures and they look much better here than on the DC gallery. Well done

BettyBoop67 said...

HIYA JANETTE, GORGEOUS CARD, WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BLOGGING :) SUE XX

Anonymous said...

Hi Janette, gorgeous card.Thanks for entering my candy & good luck, you've got a fab blog & now a follower as well & on docrafts site under denisem,Happy crafting Denise x

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...